Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pimped Nissan Maxima 6th Gen White

When it comes to hooking up a car toyota, honda and nissan are your best choices. These cars are so easy to hook up specially because there is a lot of after market stuff avilable for these three makes. But having any after market stuff on your car isn't enough. You have to select the best ones out of the many avilable. This guy has hooked up his nissan maxima very well and picked the best parts that suited his car.

Nissan Maxima white rims rear view
Nissan Maxima front view with after market bumper
Nissan Maxima side view with matched white rims
pimped nissan maxima
nissan maxima with blue underglow

4 comments:

west palm beach used car said...

In comparison to other colors, this white color of Maxima is my first choice.
Nice to see this from your post.

Rani said...

I'm glad to know my car has made it to different sites.

Glad you guys like it.

Anonymous said...

Loved this "WHITEOUT" from the moment I first saw it.

peter said...

@rani.... hey what's up my man gotta say love the max i got the 08 and can't seem to find a decent grille i'm looking for that exact grille... can you help a brotha out and let me know where you got it from????? you can hit me through e-mail strate2nd@gmail.com or my6thgen.org (strate2nd) thanks in advance