Monday, December 14, 2009

The best Toyota Celica Ever

I've seen many celica's in my life and i have always hater that car for some reason but after looking at this car i realized that its actually not a bad car and there is alot that can be done to it. This guy obviously put alot of work into this car and definately deserves 5 Stars.

Pimped Toyota Celica
Toyota Celica Rim
Toyota Celica After winning the Award
Celica with the neons under body kit and the audio system
Awesome Toyota Celica in a workship with nice rims and body kit

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

make me remember tokyo drift.. :)

Anonymous said...

Can u tell me what rims u are using?

Drjigg said...

Brightness and clarity of the celica hid lights in combination with their ability to work in power, and low minimum production of heat makes it ideal for almost any application.

Unknown said...

I always thought the same thing abt these cars too. But now I have a celica 2001. And still working on to make it just like yours. And decided to use a different body kit. I'll show it up soon! But I like this one!.