Sunday, September 12, 2010

2011 Mercedes-Benz S 65 AMG

The Mercedes-Benz S 65 AMG comes with AMG twin-spoke forged wheels, painted in titanium grey with a mirror finish, measuring 8.5 and 9.5 inches wide. 255/35 R 20 tyres are fitted at the front, while 275/35 R 20 tyres feature at the rear. When it comes to appearance, the V12 model differs from the S 63 AMG in terms of the exclusive radiator grille with twin chromed louvres, the LED Light package including Intelligent Light System, and also the “V12 BITURBO” lettering on the front mudguards.




1 comment:

Nicole Vickers said...

Just right for a dream car label! Oh, I lust for every bit of it! The exterior and interior are real gems! The wheel mugs are so cool and the seats I long to feel! If only I have a fairy standing in front of me right now, I would ask for this one!